Box Set

The life and musings of a single girl with two vaginas.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Box Set on Playboy Radio!


Heather from DirtySpoke.com has been very supportive of my double vaginas and has not only written about it, but has discussed Box Set on her guest stint on Playboy Radio Morning Show!

Thanks, Heather!

You can listen to the clip here.

I highly suggest that you listen to it, because you can hear for yourself the different ways men would react to my coozies, including taking a picture with a cameraphone and running for the door, suggesting that I have a warning bell on the fly of my pants, and soliciting women like me for experimental sex. Oh, and they called me a whore for letting John do me in both. Which is really just fantastic. THIS is what I have been dealing with-- although I know that thus far, I've just been meeting the wrong guys. I highly doubt that Playboy Radio hosts are models of tolerance and sensitivity.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    Hello, how are you? Nice blog you have! Keep it up!

    Take a look at my site:

    Africa Photos

    If you like the site you can link to it by clicking “Blog this”

    Enjoy!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger H Fink said…

    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it- I thought those guys were stupid for being so closed minded- their loss!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous matt said…

    sorry you've had so much issue with men. your attitude is fantastic given the fact that, while everyone is weird/unique/twisted in some way, people find out about you when you're most vulnerable. wish i could help more than to say 'good luck'

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    I thought the whore comment was uncalled for - anyone who has intercourse more than once during sex is a whore? And these guys are on playboy radio? They're typical radio jocks, playing it for jokes. Heather did try to play it straight and stick up for you.

    I don't think you should've thought of yourself as a whore for letting John have you in both vaginas. Sex is sex. If it was good for you and for him then what's the big deal? I liked Heather's take - that what you have is special. It is a positive thing and the guys that don't get it are the losers here, not you. I see myself as a normal guy and I am intrigued, not repulsed, by you. I'm sorry this has caused you such grief.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home