Box Set

The life and musings of a single girl with two vaginas.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The courage to come out

There was an article in Esquire recently that talked about a woman with two vaginas. Everyone was buzzing about it, because it seems strange, but it's not strange to me. I also have have two vaginas (or, for any doctors in the crowd, didelphic uterus).

I always felt like some sort of freak or weirdo, but now that everyone is talking about how cool it is, I figured I'd start the blog to show what it's REALLY like. That article made it seem like it was all fun and games-- guys accepting it, two orgasms, all of that. It's not all fun and games, and I think that this blog will show that. I'm a real person, just like you-- I just happen to have two vaginas.

Anyway, welcome to my blog. I hope you find it to be enlightening.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Didelphic uterus too said…

    I also have a didelphic uterus with double cervix and a dividing septum in my vagina. Although I have never used both sides. My husband and I only use one side because my ob/gyn advised against using the other side since it would be painful. She also told me that the septum could be removed with minor surgery, with no change in the way sex feels, but advised against it unless we have trouble conceiving. The reason we may have trouble is that since we are only using one side the sperm can only get into that uterus, so I can only conceive when an egg is released on that side. It has been two months without birth control and nothing yet...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home