Box Set

The life and musings of a single girl with two vaginas.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Double Vagina = Double "First Date" Chastity Belt


So tonight's my first real "date" night with John, but the usual pre-date giddiness is tempered by this weird sense of dread. As you may recall we had, er, "relations" on the first encounter (a bar hook-up). Normally first-date sex is hazardous to any potential relationship, but in my case (that being, the double vagina case) it's certain suicide. Not only does he have to deal with the commitment-phobe guy bullshit ("Oh no! Now I have a girlfriend! Run for the hills!"), he's also got to come to terms with this unique, 2-for-1 situation. This is when I get really self-conscious. I put myself in his shoes, and can't help but think he'll end up finding it creepy. On the other hand, if he really likes it, maybe he's just doing it (or them rather) for the novelty. Arg!

What I really want is for him to like me for me, not for the sex and definitely not for the bearded twins. I suppose tonight I'll have to reverse the "She fucks on the first date" stigma, even though I know it's completely useless. Guys are hip to that game, and once the floodgates are open there is no turning back (look at my water metaphors at work!) So...I'm puttin' up a new levee. The double chastity belt's going on. If this thing has any chance to go anywhere, I've got to be good. Wish me luck...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To be honest, I don't think what you are going thru as far as relationships is significantly different than anyone else. Is it love or lust? is what anyone who cares about such things will always ask. I'm a guy, I know.

    Good luck with John.

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    I hope it went well, can't wait for an update.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger nlocco said…

    you never know whats on the other side ;)

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger ChastityDevice said…

    I love chastity belt too.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home