Box Set

The life and musings of a single girl with two vaginas.

Monday, August 21, 2006

OMG!

I always joke about finding a man with two penises, but such men really do exist! A 24 year old man in India has two fully functioning penises, a condition known as diphallus. He's having surgery to remove his second penis because he wants more of a normal life. I guess it's different with two penises as opposed to two vaginas, because it's all hanging out, so to speak-- but part of me feels like he should just embrace it. I mean, this guy in Germany had doctors give him two penises-- I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

I wonder if it's a cultural difference (South East culture vs Western culture) that is making the guy get the surgery. I know India is the land of the Kama Sutra and everything, but maybe they're a little less licentious than the Germans (who are supposedly pretty kinky). Anyway, all I can say is that I hope that everything works out for him. Too bad he's not in the States, I feel like it's sort of a shame that he and I never got to try our double equipment out. Although, to be honest, I'd settle for a single-membered guy at this point.

Speaking of dating, I would just like to note that having two vaginas is NOT an STD. I appreciate the concern of this person who sent me the link to the following site:

http://www.stdsingles.com/

I may have a few more dating problems than most, but I am not diseased-- and would like to remain that way. I was actually told by my doctor that if I were to get an STD, it would be probably be much harder to get rid of than if I only had one vagina/uterus, so much thanks, but this site is particularly unhelpful to me. It's stuff like this that makes me glad I have the blog-- I can set the masses straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home