Box Set

The life and musings of a single girl with two vaginas.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thank You!

I just want to thank everyone for their outpouring of support. Since I was featured on Gawker, I've received many emails from people that are full of encouragement, and for those of you who took the time to write, I'd like to thank you.

There were a few questions that I would like to answer:

1.) Yes, I can have two orgasms at the same time.
2.) No, my grandmother did not take DES
3.) Not sure if I can become pregnant in both uteruses. I menstruate in both uteruses, so in theory, yes-- but I haven't tried getting pregnant and I haven't talked to my doctor about it... yet.
4.) I don't have two clitorises. A vagina is not a clitoris.

Thanks for reading!

9 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger pknyc said…

    keep up the good work.
    not only is this blog therapeutic for you, you are also educating a great deal of people who would not otherwise know anything about a didelphic uterus.
    i've come to your site after many other blogs, other than gawker, have linked to the "box set".
    keep it up.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, dont take this the wrong way but do you have a pic?

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Yet another unsolicited well wishing comment! I hope all things positive for you in your search for the man with two penes, or at least one of us boring guys with one penis but with the good sense to accept you for who you are and not for what you have.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger BoxSet said…

    I don't have a picture, no :)

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I actually have you beat. I used to have three. Technically, I had two canals and one pocket that didnt' go anywhere.

    And the men I was with though it was incredible hot. So buck up!

    However, many many doctors determined that it could/would be a problem when I wanted to have kids. And I started to get discomfort with it in my twenties. I had surgery to remove the septum and have been happily single-vagina-ed for 5 years. I went to the head of Mass General. I don't know where you are.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, the girl who had three again. If you're interested, my doctor was Isaac Schiff and my surgeon was Annekathryn Goodman. Good luck.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger BoxSet said…

    Wow! Thanks for your comment. I can't believe that. And to think I'm the one feeling sorry for myself!

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would be completely fascinated to see a picture of this.

    Any chance you'll be that daring?lj

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how rude of you people to ask for a picture anyway. she is not a circus freak, but a woman who has a uniqueness that is more common than you think and is educating us all and expressing herself as well! I wish you the best sweetie.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home