Box Set

The life and musings of a single girl with two vaginas.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Twice the Vagina, Twice the Estrogen

So I was out on my lunch break when my phone rang, and it was the guy from last night (who, for simplicity's sake, we'll just call "John"). He asked me what I was doing this weekend and wanted to make plans. I said I was busy tonight (which is a lie, but you never want to look too available), but that I'd call him tomorrow and maybe we could grab dinner or something.

So now I'm a mess. On one hand, I'm really excited because he actually CALLED, which makes me feel less whorish than I was before. However, now I have a whole other set of crazy thoughts flying around in my head-- mostly, whether or not he's calling me because I have two vaginas. I mean, he's obviously not freaked out by it (which is GREAT), but now I wonder if he's only dating me because I'm a novelty and not because he really likes me.

AAAHHH!!!

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Why can't I just be glad he called? Oh well. Twice the vagina, twice the estrogen, twice the crazy.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger micah said…

    hi, yes, i'm one of the legions who found your blog from a gawker site...so i hope you don't mind if i comment here.

    i just wanted to say that, even though i'm not in your exact situation (obviously), i have a somewhat similar one i have to deal with and the one thing i've learned to make my life easier is not to overthink things. it's not easy, but sometimes, you just have to ride along. :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home